Frequently Asked Question

I’m already registered business and I have TIN, what else is required to be TIMS compliant?
Last Updated 3 years ago

In most cases, a business will have only one registered location from which fiscal invoices will be distributed to the customers.However, if you operate in any other location where customers can obtain your product or service, you are required to issue them a fiscal invoice on that very location. This is why the MCR is requesting that you update your business information listing all premises (locations) from where you conduct sales, except mobile sales which are linked to your headquarter, a branch office or warehouse address.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!