Frequently Asked Question

If a taxpayer has a regular computer that he/she is using to print invoices should it be replaced?
Last Updated 4 years ago

Not necessarily, if the software installed on this computer is approved as an Accredited POS, then it can be simply connected to V-SDC. Taxpayer should ask his/her POS supplier for this possibility.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!