The Taxpayer Administration Portal is a taxpayer web-based management interface for all registered taxpayers in Samoa. The Taxpayer Administration Portal is where taxpayer administration is performed, and using this portal, you will be able to:
- Add and review all of your business locations;
- Search and review all of the invoices issued at your business location(s);
- Manually upload Audit packages created by your E-SDC device(s), from either your computer or a removable device (e.g. micro SD card, USB flash drive) and download commands for your E-SDC.
Prerequisite for accessing TAP is to complete enrolment is these 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Submit Information Update Form to Tax Payer Services Division or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Form can be downloaded from www.revenue.gov.ws uplift from MCR offices in Apia (DBS Building Leve 4) or Salelologa (Salelologa Market)
- Step 2: Receive invitation to enroll via registered email and delivered printed letter. Follow instructions in email or printed letter to enrol and await confirmation.
- Step 3: Upon receiving email confirmation, pick up Smart Card/Secure Element from MCR offices in Apia (DBS Building Leve 4) or Salelologa (Salelologa Market)
Click here to download the User manual on how to access Tax Admin Portal (TAP).