Frequently Asked Questions
18 FAQs matched your search criteria.
- Can I issue one invoice at the end of the day with a total of my daily takings?
- How to request certificate revocation from TAP?
- If I’m importing products, does my oversees supplier also required to provide TIMS compliant fiscal invoice?
- Is a manually written invoice acceptable or not?
- I’m already registered business and I have TIN, what else is required to be TIMS compliant?
- Mobile sales - how do we register TIMS compliant fiscal invoices when we sell our products on the go and delivery?
- Power outage is a frequent problem in my store, can I issue manual written invoice to a customer at that time?
- Should I use Ref.Doc or Reference Document Number only for Normal Refund?
- What if I issue invoice and don’t get paid, or get paid partially, do I still owe the whole tax amount?
- What if my customer doesn’t want fiscal invoice, do I still have to issue one?
- What if my tax return isn’t matching TIMS invoice total for the period?
- What is Buyer's ID and Buyer's Cost Center?
- What is GTIN?
- What is Secure Element (SE)?
- What is TIMS-01 FORM for POS accreditation?
- What is TIMS-02 FORM for E-SDC accreditation?
- Where should I direct my existing cash register or invoice software provider to get information about TIMS standard?
- Which tax rates are used by EFD