Invoicing or receipt issuing
What is EFD
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an Electronic Fiscal Device (EFD)?
- Can I issue one invoice at the end of the day with a total of my daily takings?
- I do not know how to use a computer. Is there another way to comply?
- If I’m exporting to a business overseas, do I have to include Buyer’s TIN, since it’s not a local TIN?
- If I’m importing products, does my oversees supplier also required to provide TIMS compliant fiscal invoice?
- Should I use Ref.Doc or Reference Document Number only for Normal Refund?
- What if I issue invoice and don’t get paid, or get paid partially, do I still owe the whole tax amount?
- What if my tax return isn’t matching TIMS invoice total for the period?
- What if taxpayers already have an invoicing system?
- What information from invoices will be sent to the Ministry and who has access to this information?
- What is Buyer's ID and Buyer's Cost Center?
- What is GTIN?
- What is the purpose of the Admin SE and POS SE smart cards?
- When is the deadline to meet compliance requirements for taxpayers?
- Which printer can we use?
- Why is it necessary to be compliant with EFD?